Our business is growing! We’re looking for forward thinking individuals who have carpentry experience and are comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Carpenter Job Responsibilities:
- Fits and installs window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior
trim using carpenter’s tools and a break.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean
- Installs windows and doors, frameworks, or other wooden or PVC fixtures using
woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace,
using hand tools.
- Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
Quality workmanship and customer satisfaction are what make up our core values. We continue to work throughout the year; we are not a seasonal business. Typical working hours are 7:00am - 4:00pm with a willingness to stay, when needed, until the job is completed. Some benefits we offer are health insurance, Simple IRA with a company match, paid sick time, paid vacation time, paid overtime after 40 hours worked, and continuous learning opportunities.
Carpenter Qualifications / Skills:
- Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating with co-workers
- Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of communicating professionally with customers
- Navigate in-house CRM application and basic computer skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent is an asset but not required
- Some carpentry experience is required - we’re looking for an individual interested in
learning and growing with the company
- Experience using hand tools